How It Works
See how Salesdrive covers the entire Sales Lifecycle and it’s comparison with the traditional system
- Salesdrive allows agents to connect their smart phonebook to their account from where they can ‘qualify’ a selection of contacts as their leads. They can also connect their Gmail, Facebook and Linkedin accounts for even more contacts.
- Just imagine the benefit to your company, if you can leverage mutual trust between the social contacts of your entire sales force and individual sales personnels.
- Allocation of leads to appropriate team members is one of the critical tasks for a sales manager. This is where Salesdrive shines. During the Lead Allocation stage, the Sales Manager gets to view the current workload and past performance to assign a Success Probability Score based on a self-improving AI model running the background.
- Sales people do not like to update leads statuses, and that’s putting it mildly. With this in mind, we have created a frictionless method of updating leads, where Salesdrive itself identifies key events like contacting the lead through a phone call or email, which prompts a simple dialog flow to capture information from the user, with just a few taps.
- Salesdrive offers an out-of-box, generalised solution for determining the financial commitments of the future for your prospective customers. Its interactive and can be personalised by changing the underlying parameters when sitting in front of the prospect, which helps your advisor’s to hold a confident conversation
- With Salesdrive, your advisors don’t have to carry bundles of product brochures and other collaterals. During the conversation with the prospects, the app will show the list of recommended material which the advisor can adhere to.
- It typically takes 3 meetings before the prospect agrees to proceed further with the application, and in such cases the advisor can select and send these sales collaterals to prospect’s email address with just a tap
- Salesdrive allows you to configure the application form and release it to the app, without having to wait for days required for the development. Text, input values, validations as well the workflow triggers can be configured through the admin portal.This feature comes in handy particularly when regulatory mandates require changes in the application forms.
- The moment of truth for the prospect, as well as the advisors. Using connectors (collection of standardised APIs) you can integrate Salesdrive with your company’s Benefit Illustration engine, to present the benefit illustration in a lucid visually attractive interface.
- Salesdrive allows you to configure the application form and release it to the app, without having to wait for days required for the development. Text, input values, validations as well the workflow triggers can be configured through the admin portal.
- This feature comes in handy particularly when regulatory mandates require changes in the application forms.
- No more running back-and-forth to the photocopy shop for the documents. The advisor can simply click pictures of the documents and also take an optional signature which can be annoted before pushing them to the document repository of the organisation
- One of the most crucial steps of the sales process. Salesdrive excels in delivering a frictionless experience when it comes to collecting payments from the customers. The advisor can trigger the payment request which is sent to the customer’s mobile and email, as a link, which redirects the customer to payment gateway from where the payment can be made.
- We realise that some customers maybe more comfortable paying through cheques, therefore, the advisors can push the cheque or DD details to your receipting system.